Working at Callathon Inc. is not just a job. It is a lifestyle experience, a career, and an opportunity to work side by side with a team of highly professional, motivated and energetic people who are driven by excellence and the desire to succeed. We offer a balance between work and personal life, and give you an opportunity to make a difference.
Our "People Philosophy" revolves around the belief and realization that our team members, i.e. the Callathon family, are our most valuable assets. Our strategy is to create a motivated, streamlined & well-oiled organization and to attract, recruit and retain the best People. Our well defined organization structure ensures that we have the right person doing the right job at the right time, which in turn is supported by well defined job descriptions, with quantified and tangible targets and key performance indicators. As such, we offer:
- Generous and better-than-market compensation
- Various allowances, perks & benefits (including medical)
- A Performance Incentive Plan
- A formal performance appraisal / evaluation & rewards system
- Open & transparent two-way communication with Management
- Opportunities for growth, training & international travel
- A relaxed, peaceful, friendly & comfortable work environment
- Flexi-hours and work-from-home options
- Empowerment and independence for decision making
We not only evaluate potential candidates based on their educational background, experience and analytical / problem solving skills, but also give a lot of weightage to various soft skills and traits, such as the ability to work in a team, possessing an optimistic mindset, thinking outside the box, striving for excellence and being service driven.
We currently have career opportunities available in Carrier Relations and Product Management. For more information on these and on how to become a part of the Callathon Inc. family, please write to us at email@example.com